Why does the big guy take naps on my throw pillows? Or maybe your throw pillows might be saying; “Forever an outcast, I was born tan and now they placed me on blue stripes.” Despite the different uses we give our throw pillows we encourage you to value the fact that throw pillows help enliven your living area, and so choosing the right pillows is essential to bringing the design of the room together.
For your education and a custom pillow-pleasing design style, we’ve put together some examples of stylish ways to add throw pillows to your current home design style.
The key element to choosing the right Ikat throw pillows is to know that using the right colors and patterns is essential. This can be the difference between fabulous and tragic:
· Look for colors that include neutral tones especially when the designs are bold.
· Mix patterns but make sure they have at least one to two colors in common.
When you want to incorporate unique pillows consider this:
· Use ornately decorated pillows and interesting ikat fabric in classic designed rooms.
· Modern designs work best with geometric prints and patterns.
· Eclectic looks require a common color theme.
The most important tip we can give is to have fun. Choose colors you might not think about on first thought, mix it up, as a good mix of patterns can definitely make a room stand out. Just don’t forget to:
· Scale your pillow patterns so each pillow stands out.
· Place large pillows at the end of the sofa and pair them with smaller patterned pillows.
· Keep It Simple
An easy way to find the right style is to keep your color palette simple. You cant go . wrong this way. But at the same time you want to try and bring in vibrant accents to those neutral base colors. At Alesouk, all of the products are handcrafted by professional artisans. They use age-old techniques and ensure that all of the products are made with the highest quality materials.